Our Sales team builds trusting relationships with our customers and help them unlock their full potential with Slido in their company. As our Business Development Representative, you will identify potential clients, understand their needs and help them succeed.
If you are a driven self starter with outstanding sales and communication skills and passionate about customer success at the same time – Slido might be the perfect place for you!
- Qualify leads
- Identify, raise and prioritize new opportunities
- Identify needs of existing and prospective clients and help them to choose the right Slido license
- Tailor sales process and execute it efficiently
- Consultancy, advisory and meeting design (through calls, emails and occasional personal meetings)
- Ensure success of the customer’s first event
- Follow-up and close opportunities (based on priorities)
- Orchestrate procurement requests (legal review, security review, documentation…)
- Take part in preparing client events (master class) and meet clients at trade shows (few times a year), generate leads from key events
- Close collaboration with other colleagues across the company (mainly with Customer Care, Customer Success, Customer Experience and Partnership team)
- Become a product expert and learn Slido’s selling practices
- 2-4 years of experience in consulting (SaaS industry preferred)
- You’re self-driven, motivated, goal-oriented and customer focused team-player.
- Fluent English (+ 2nd language is a big plus)
- Always up for a healthy competition, persistent and resilient.
- You have good business understanding and product knowledge.
- Prioritization and time-management come naturally to you.
- You’re an empathetic listener and persuasive communicator.
- Data and analytics are your friends allowing you to make better decisions.
- You are familiar with sales tools (f.e. Close.io, Calendly, etc.).
Why join us
- We are a team of 150+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
Monthly salary (gross): from 2500€ – 6000€ + quarterly bonus
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and exact location
** this is not a commission-based role