We are looking for a Content Lead to join our Brand team whose mission is to position Slido as a thought-leader on running great meetings. As a Content Lead, you will create a global content strategy, lead a team and work towards building a number one source for business presenters and leaders.
You will be responsible for identifying strategic topics, creating an editorial calendar across our channels (blog, YouTube, etc), publishing and distributing content, and measuring results. Ultimately you’ll own the growth of our content reach with a main focus on blog (currently at 120K+ sessions/month).
Your team will publish content across all stages of the See-Think-Do-Care framework to support business metrics at each level. To achieve that, you will work closely with Customer Success and Sales teams to tap into their customer insights for content inspiration. Reversely, you will collect their requests and make sure that they have all necessary content materials for more effective client communication at scale.
Finally, you will also be encouraged to search for external publishing opportunities and establish partnerships to open new distribution channels and expand our content reach.
- Creating and executing a global content strategy using various channels
- Building a number one blog for business presenters on running great meetings
- Leading a team of highly motivated content creators
- Writing articles, video scripts, product news and other content assets
- Polishing and owning a unified brand voice
- Enabling Customer Success and Sales team with requested content materials
- Identifying and creating content partnerships with industry thought leaders and media
- 5+ years of experience with SaaS content marketing
- Proven track record of building and leading great teams
- Perfect conduct of English language both written and spoken (native-level)
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Journalism background is a big plus
- Previous experience with events or presentations is a big plus
- Effective working across multiple cross-functional teams
- Extraordinary relationship building and strong presentation skills
- Strongly motivated person not afraid of a high-paced role
Who will you work with
- Juraj Holub, Head of Brand & Comms
- Katy Mrvova, Content Specialist
- Tomas Tencer, VP Marketing
- Juraj Pal, Head of Integrations
Why join us
- We are a team of 150+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- Executing a global content strategy
Monthly salary (gross): 2000-3000 €
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location (this range is for Slovakia)