Slido is a technology company that helps meetings and conferences all around the world to become more effective and engaging.
We love having meaningful, human conversations with our customers and to be able to do this every day, we’re looking for reinforcements to join our team.
Customer Care communicates with and supports our customers using email, live chat and phone calls.
What you’ll do
- Communicate, advise and guide our customers via email, live chat, phone call or video conference calls
- Troubleshoot and solve live issues that customers face during their meetings and events
- Be ears and eyes of our company and cooperate closely with our product teams and report bugs, feature ideas or pain-points to make meaningful improvements to our product
- Be an advocate for our customers and our user community
How you’ll do it
- 25-30 hours per week on assigned morning/afternoon/evening shifts where you deal with chats, emails and calls: majority of the conversations are in written form and the shifts are distributed 2 weeks ahead
- the remaining 10-15 hours are spent on various projects (webinars and trainings for our customers, educational materials and guidelines, technical knowledge-base, analyzing feedbacks), own ideas for improvements are more than welcome!
- no work during weekend, just a Saturday/Sunday emergency shift once in 2 months (checking emails couple times a day)
Who we are looking for
- You’ve got strong communication skills in English — verbal and written. Any other languages are a plus.
- You have prior experience in Customer Care or other client facing roles (at least 2 years)
- You’re driven by helping others and enjoy daily communication of any type
- You’re empathetic, a good listener, and always want to provide the best possible response to the customer.
- You’re able to prioritize tasks and work with customers under pressure
- You’re proactive in your own personal development and you’re able to give constructive feedback to your colleagues
- You’re a problem solver and always willing to roll up your sleeves to make sure you’ve tried everything before you’re done with finding the solution
- You’re passionate about events and technology
Why join us
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries