We’re looking for someone to work with our European customers to develop and nurture relationships with them and help them improve their meetings, events and ultimately their companies.
Our customer success team strives to give our customers an unbeatable experience at every step of their journey. For our Customer Success Managers, this means working with our subscription customers to help them maximise the value they get from using Slido at their meetings & events.
As a trusted advisor, facilitator, advocate and coach, our Customer Success Managers work with their customers to help them achieve their strategic business goals with Slido, ultimately leading to their advocacy and renewal of their subscription.
We understand that not all our customers are the same, so we listen carefully to what our customers are trying to achieve and engage with them throughout their journey so we can be proactive when their business objectives change.
- Be a Slido expert in both the product and meeting design
- Drive the product adoption, active usage and rollout of new use cases across customer’s organisation
- Develop strategic plans and proactively guide the customers towards achieving them
- Serve as the “voice of the customer” to the product team, ensuring the product roadmap reflects customer needs
- Make customers successful by helping them achieve their business objectives
- Independently manage and prioritize your “book of business”
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic planning and reviews
- Assist with the renewal process and track accounts to identify and prevent churn risks
- Analyze the usage levels and customer feedback to identify the appropriate strategy and next steps to ensure client’s success
We love what we do and we’d like you to feel the same way. We’d love someone experienced in the field, with lots of energy who doesn’t wait for tasks to be assigned and is hungry for responsibility. Besides this, you should be:
- Customer Facing: you enjoy being on the front-lines and supporting customers
- Experience: you have at least 3 years customer facing experience or in Internal Comms and you are ready to take Slido to a next level
- Analytical: you are comfortable reviewing data-sets, graphs, and charts to make actionable recommendations
- Strategic thinking: you take things into your own hands and are able to guide customers towards their success
- Well Organized: you have the ability to prioritize your work day independently
- Strong Communicator: you have outstanding communication skills (including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars) including strong writing and grammatical proficiency.
- A Team Player with a healthy dose of motivation and positive energy who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
Why join us
- We’re a fast-growing company striving to deliver a world-class experience for our clients.
Joining Slido is a great opportunity for professional growth; the learning curve is steep and rewarding
- Having ownership and your own responsibility over customers
- Having the opportunity to work with the top and most innovative companies
- Contributing to building the largest Slido market and really seeing the impact of your work
* Your salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location- for Slovakia 1600-3000€