We’re looking for someone to work with our UK & European customers to develop and nurture relationships with them and help them improve their meetings, events and ultimately their companies.
Our customer success team strives to give our customers an unbeatable experience at every step of their journey. For our Customer Success Managers, this means working with our subscription customers to help them maximize the value they get from using Slido at their meetings & events.
We understand that not all our customers are the same, so we listen carefully to what our customers are trying to achieve and engage with them throughout their journey so we can be proactive when their business objectives change.
- Be a Slido expert in both the product and meeting design
- Develop strategic plans for each customer
- Serve as the “voice of the customer” to the product team, ensuring product roadmap reflects customer need
- Make customers successful by helping them achieve their business objectives
- Ensure customer engagement with newsletters, webinars, and events
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Assist with the renewal process and track accounts to identify churn risks
- Conduct reviews with accounts to determine customer satisfaction and usage levels
We love what we do and we’d like you to feel the same way. We’d love someone experienced in the field, with lots of energy who doesn’t wait for tasks to be assigned and is hungry for responsibility. Besides this, you should be:
- Customer Facing: you enjoy being on the front-lines and helping customers
- Experienced: you have at least 2 years of experience as CSM or in Internal Comms and you are ready to take Slido to a next level
- Analytical: you are comfortable reviewing data-sets, graphs, and charts to make actionable recommendations
- Well Organized– you have the ability to prioritize your work day independently
- A Strong Communicator: you have outstanding communication skills (including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars) including strong writing and grammatical proficiency.
Fluent English is a must and advanced German,Spanish or French is a big advantage.
- A Team Player with a healthy dose of motivation and positive energy who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
Why join us
- We’re a fast-growing company striving to deliver a world-class experience for our clients. Joining Slido is a great opportunity for professional growth; the learning curve is steep and rewarding
- Having ownership and your own responsibility over customers
- Attending some of the most inspiring conferences and events in the world
- Having the opportunity to work with the top and most innovative companies
- Contributing to building the largest Slido market and really seeing the impact of your work
Please, let us know why are you interested to work with us. Your motivation matters!
* Your salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location- for UK 2000GBP – 3000GBP
* Working with our team in London office is highly preferred, however we are also open to consider remote candidates (in this case, previous remote experience is highly preferred)