Our team is passionate about up-to-date technologies and is striving to build a word-class product. We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role in our team and company. As a Full Stack developer you will overview the end-to-end process of our product.
- Develop features from back-end to front-end
- Make wise architecture/design/technology decisions and take responsibility for them
- Write clean code and useful tests (and perform them). Review your peers’ code
- Merge code, prepare branches and releases
- Troubleshoot with steady hands and ruthlessly fix bugs
- Improve usability, performance and overall quality
- Efficiently & effectively work in small team and actively cooperate with other teams
- Follow agile and lean principles or argument and challenge them
- Take ownership and deliver features end-to-end (from idea to production)
- You understand the development process from A to Z thanks to extensive knowledge and experience with both front-end and back-end.
- You know how to develop and maintain high quality software
- You are familiar with AWS cloud (or cloud in general) and you know what is REST
- You learn quickly and you are continuously coming up with new ideas and improvements
- You see the big picture, but at the same time you are detail oriented
Why join us
- We are a team of 120+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- Free refreshments in the office during the day.
Monthly salary (gross): 1500-3000 €
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location