Many of our great people started at Slido as fresh graduates and grew through the business into senior leadership roles. As these people add so much value to our business, we’re kicking off our Slido Graduate Program to bring even more talent into our customer teams.
We’re looking for high calibre talent to join this one-year program starting in summer as a member of our customer success organization. You will be a part of a stellar team having an impact on hundreds of thousands of people using Slido every week and ultimately helping us to transform how meetings and events are run around the world.
Do you think you have what it takes to deliver an unbeatable customer experience at every step of the user journey? Come and join us.
What you’ll do
- Being part of the Customer Care team to deliver a world-class customer experience:
- Communicate, advise and guide our customers via email, live chat, phone or video conference calls
- Be the eyes and ears of our company and cooperate closely with our product teams to make meaningful improvements to our product
- Be an advocate for our customers and our user community
- Rotations through two of the Customer Care sub-teams (Tech, Knowledge, Success, Growth, Customer Experience)
- Delivery of your own project to improve our work at Slido
- Training sessions, shadowing & exposure to other Slido teams
- Receive valuable feedback, mentoring and support to help you grow
Who we are looking for
- University graduate or two years of working experience
- Strong communication skills in English – verbal and written
- Passionate about understanding and addressing customer needs
- Fast learner and proactive in your own personal development
- Problem solver and always willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Naturally curious – able to think out of the box and keep fresh ideas and thoughts coming
- High standard of excellence and never settling to go below the bar
Why join us
- We are a team of 130+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- Free refreshments in the office during the day.
Monthly salary (gross): 1000-1400 €
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location