Many of our great people started at Slido as fresh graduates and grew through the business into senior leadership roles. As these people add so much value to our business, we’re kicking off 2nd year of our Slido Graduate Program to bring even more talent into our customer teams.
We’re looking for high calibre talent to join this one-year program starting in summer 2020 as a member of our customer success team. You will be a part of a stellar team having an impact on hundreds of thousands of people using Slido every week and ultimately helping us to transform how meetings and events are run around the world.
Do you think you have what it takes to deliver an unbeatable customer experience at every step of the user journey? Come and join us.
What you’ll do
- During the entire time, you’ll be a part of the Customer Care team to deliver a world-class customer experience (this will be taking up approx 60% of your time)
- Communicate, advise and guide and train our customers via email, live chat, phone or video calls
- Be the eyes and ears of our company and cooperate closely with our product teams
- Be an advocate for our customers and our user community
- Based on your preferences you can choose two of our Customer Care sub-teams where you will gain hands-on experience (Tech Support, Internal Knowledge Management, Customer Education, Customer Care Operations, Customer Experience)
- Besides rotations in the sub-teams, you can also experience working from one of our remote locations (f.e. Bali or Central/Latin America)
- Think about possible innovations and deliver your own project to improve our work at Slido
- You can participate on various training sessions, shadowing & you’ll have exposure to other Slido teams
- You will be given valuable feedback, mentoring and support to help you grow
What competencies will you develop during the program?
- Meeting design
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Business awareness and Product expertise
- Technical knowledge and Troubleshooting skills
- Customer Experience research and knowledge
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Specific skills based on your preferences (public speaking, data analytics, organizational skills, sales…)
What did our current employees in the program say about it?
,,Joining Slido graduate program right after the university was such a great idea! I have a chance to understand how Slido works, cooperate on interesting projects and also to actually work with many different teams and subteams. During the first couple of months, I learnt about customer behavior, productivity, business, event design, mental health and I can’t wait to learn more. When I was finishing university, I felt like my happy student life is going to disappear and hard-working adult life is just around the corner. Being in Slido requires hard-working, but you can get so much in return, that it makes you happy and proud to be a part of it. ”
Who are we looking for?
- University graduate (max 1 year after school) OR Secondary education with two years of working experience
- Strong communication skills in English – verbal and written
- Passionate about understanding and addressing customer needs
- Fast learner and proactive in your own personal development
- Problem solver and always willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Naturally curious – able to think out of the box and keep fresh ideas and thoughts coming
- High standard of excellence and never settling to go below the bar
Why join us
- We are a team of 150+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- The musically talented, can join our very own music band
- Free refreshments in the office during the day.
Monthly salary (gross): 1000-1400 €
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority