- The identity and the contact details of the Controller: sli.do s. r. o. , Vajnorská 100/A , 831 04 Bratislava, Slovakia (European Union), Company ID: 47333421, VAT ID: SK2023838806, tel: +421 2 33 057 224 (“Slido”)
- Types of personal information collected: Personal data included in the application for admission to employment and professional curriculum vitae.
- The purposes and the legal basis of processing:
Purposes: To enable Slido to consider the candidate’s suitability for any relevant vacancy.
Legal basis: Consent.
- Recipients, transfers and safeguards of the PI:
|SUBPROCESSOR||PURPOSE||DATA||COUNTRY OF PROCESSING|
|Amazon Web Services, Inc.||Infrastructure as a service||Contact data||Ireland|
|Google, Inc.||Emails and virtual workplace||Contact data||USA, Chile, Ireland, Netherlands, Finland, Belgium, Taiwan, Singapore|
|Slack Technologies, Inc.||Internal communications||Contact data||AWS Data Centers (geographically distributed data centers worldwide)|
|Exponea, s.r.o.||User behaviour analytics||Contact data||Germany|
With respect to each subprocessor, Slido shall:
- carry out adequate due diligence before the Subprocessor first processes personal data to ensure that the subprocessor is capable of providing the level of protection for personal data required by the relevant data protection legislation;
- ensure that the arrangement between on the one hand Slido and on the other hand the subprocessor, is governed by a written contract including terms which offer at least the same level of protection for personal data as those set out in article 28(3) of the GDPR; and
- Slido shall be liable for the acts and omissions of its subprocessors to the same extent Slido would be liable if performing the services of each subprocessor directly under the terms of this DPA. [If there are any transfers outside the EU: In the absence of an adequacy decision, personal data may only be transferred to a third country outside the EEA or to an international organisation where there are appropriate safeguards – e.g. pursuant to the Standard Contractual Clauses as issued by the relevant authorities.]
- Period or criteria of storage: Slido shall only store personal data for the duration of the purpose.
- You have the following rights:
- to request from the Controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal information or restriction of processing that concerns your personal information, to object to processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to withdraw consent at any time,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If you do not understand any of the contents in this information notice, if you have any questions or comments, or wish to exercise your rights, we invite you to contact us via email@example.com and we will gladly explain.