As a Backend Developer on our team, you will work on core systems powering the Slido experience. Being passionate about building scalable software you will be making high quality impactful changes and having the opportunity to shape and influence how a successful world product will look like.
If you know how to build fast, scalable and secure solutions for our rapidly growing product and organization then we at Slido are looking for you.
- You will help develop API which drive the core of our Slido product
- You will improve the reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization
- You will contribute to the work of various products from small internal tools to large-scale web applications used by thousands of people around the world
- Look for new solutions how to transform our customers needs into usable software
- Monitor and improve the performance of our tools
- Develop new stuff from an idea to its detailed implementation
- You have curiosity about how things work
- You already have a couple of full stack projects under your belt
- You feel ownership over everything you ship; you’d never call code “released” until you’re confident it’s correct
- You are fond of latest technological development
- Bonus points for knowledge of PHP, Git, AWS, various programming frameworks and having an experience with DevOps
Why join us
- We are a team of 130+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- We share knowledge and within our team of talented programmers, you will grow much faster
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries
- We use techniques of agile software development
- We are fans of the Lean Startup methodology, we love Trello, Jira, Slack
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- Free refreshments in the office during the day.
Interested to learn more about how our Development team works? Check out our Slido Developers Blog!
Monthly salary (gross): 1500-3500 €
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location