As a Frontend Developer on our team, you will delight thousands of our customers around the world by building the best software to improve Slido’s core experience. We need people who are passionate about building impactful, high performance web applications using up-to-date technologies.
If you are excited by the amazing pace that the web continues to evolve. If you seek new methods and tools to make great websites faster and better then we at Slido are looking for you.
- You will work on user-facing features that power our Slido product
- You will develop scale-able software and make high quality impactfull changes which deliver value to customers
- Collaborate closely with Product, Design and Backend Development to spec, build, test and deploy new features
- Contribute to the work of various products from small internal tools to large-scale web applications used by thousands of people around the world
- Look for new solutions how to transform our customers’ needs into usable software
- Develop new stuff from an idea to its detailed implementation
- You have curiosity about how things work
- Passion for user experience, ability to work closely with designers to build products and services which bring the best experience
- You feel ownership over everything you ship; you’d never call code “released” until you’re confident it’s correct
- You’re willing to make mistakes along the way and make sure you learn from them
- You are fond of latest technological development
- Bonus points if you already have a couple of full stack projects under your belt
Why join us
- We are a team of 150+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- We share knowledge and within our team of talented programmers, you will grow much faster
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries
- We use techniques of agile software development
- We are fans of the Lean Startup methodology, we love Trello, Jira, Slack
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- Free refreshments in the office during the day.
Interested to learn more about how does our Development team work?
Read our Slido Developers Blog!
Are you curious who will you be working with?
Feel free to connect with Ľubo, our Head of Engineering.
Also, check out, how does Engineering at Slido work:
Monthly salary (gross): 1500-5000 €
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location