We’re seeking an exceptionally talented, hands-on designer who’s passionate about solving complex problems and creating experiences that delight customers worldwide.
You will design and lead the UX and UI construction for complex projects with a broad scope and evolving objectives.
- Work closely with a Product Manager, UX Researchers (involving participation on research calls), Data analysts and Engineers
- Work through design problems from beginning to end (translate research insights into ideas, form new features and design workflows to realize them)
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly gather initial feedback (create low-fidelity wireframes)
- Collaborate with your Design peers to ensure a consistent and cohesive experience for our users
- Cooperate on our Design library initiative and on implementation of Abstract
- Previous experience with all: UX, UI and Product Design
- Fluency in best practices for interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- Demonstrated understanding of user-centered design skills, disciplines, and principals, as well as a razor-sharp attention to detail and a keen eye for design
- Ability to assess complex user design issues and create simple solutions for them
- Previous experience with Sketch highly preferred
- Experience working in Agile and/or Lean UX environment preferred
- Advanced English
Along with your resume, please submit a link to your portfolio that highlights design and other relevant work that makes you proud and that demonstrates your conceptual thinking and creative problem solving.
Why join us
- We are a team of 130+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- We share knowledge and within our team of talented programmers, you will grow much faster
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries
- We use techniques of agile software development
- We are fans of the Lean Startup methodology, we love Trello, Jira, Slack
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- Free refreshments in the office during the day.
Monthly salary (gross): 1600-2500 €
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location