You will enable our product team to launch new delightful features across our platforms at a fast pace while ensuring the stability and overall quality. As Slido is growing and deploys new code several times each week, your main focus will be to develop effective automated testing scenarios.
Your obsession is “Bugs shall not pass”.
- Help us release great products for our customers
- Testing of all product features prior to their release
- Prepare test cases and testing scenarios and get them prioritized
- Develop automated tests based on product requirements
- Provide UX feedback to our developers and designers
- Drive communication with various teams across Slido
- You are a perfectionist who thrives in a fast-moving environment (and you never compromise on quality)
- You have previous experience with software testing
- You have experience with designing testing scenarios
- Analytical skills and attention to detail are your strengths
- Good understanding of IT (but no need to be a programmer)
- You are fond of latest technological development
Why join us
- We are a team of 130+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- Free refreshments in the office during the day.
Interested to learn more about how our Development team works? Check out our Slido Developers Blog!
Monthly salary (gross): 1200-2500 €
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location