Are you looking for a role with a significant business impact? If so, our scale team could be the place for you! You’ll work in a small team to support our low touch customers in a way that enables them to self-service in their adoption and growth of Slido in their organisation.
We’re looking for someone to help us execute on our ambitious strategies for working with our customers in a one-to-many approach to help ensure they receive value and renew their license year after year.
This role is critical for the continued growth of Slido and helping us to transition from all human contact, while still living our customer mission of providing an unbeatable customer experience at every step of the user journey.
What you’ll do
- Understand customer behaviour and the touchpoints they need to ensure they get the most value from Slido
- Review the impact our touchpoints have and make recommendations to improve them
- Find and implement ways in which customers can self-enable to take them to the next level with their Slido use
- Work across different communication channels (Email, calls, in-product, education and community)
- Use data and insights to learn from our most successful and struggling customers and apply learnings back into the user base
- Identify and trigger actions that increase customer’s interaction and use of Slido
- Deliver what the customer needs based on where they are in their journey to enable them to be successful with Slido
- Take an active part in educating yourself in the worlds of Customer Success, Company Culture, Meetings and Events
- 2+ years in a customer facing, marketing, consulting, operations or analyst role
- You are fluent in English (native or close to it)
- You enjoy copywriting and putting together email marketing campaigns
- Natural curiosity, critical thinking and eagerness to learn and improve
- Ability to translate data into business recommendations and outcomes that drive growth
- Ownership of tasks, having a getting things done mentality and execute your tasks independently
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- Unrivalled attention to detail
Why join us
- We are a team of 130+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- Free refreshments in the office during the day.
Monthly salary (gross): 1000-1800 €
* based on seniority
* this advertised salary is only for Slovakia, in case of other countries, the salary will be adjusted