At Slido, we consider our customer success as a core feature of our product.
As our Technical Customer Support, you will always look for unique and exciting ways to solve technical issues with an innovative approach. Using your expertise in development, integration and security, you will help customers use Slido, so it ultimately becomes the engagement platform for their events.
Our team’s top priority is to make our customers successful.
- You will deliver an outstanding experience by solving complex and technically challenging tasks
- Work closely with our Customer Care, Product and Engineering teams on customer inquiries from all around the world
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer’s technical landscape and current pain points to address them in an effective way
- Educate new users on how to get the most out of using Slido
- Become a trusted technical partner for our customers ranging from small startups, NGOs, Universities to market-leading companies
- Drive product innovation based on customer interactions, their ideas and feedback in an environment where people learn from one another to deliver a world-class experience
- Your English is fluent
- Superb problem solving skills – proactively crafting customer solutions
- Strong technical knowledge to understand and handle customer inquiries
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to modify the style, approach and content to the audience
- Empathy and passion are your strengths for providing a delightful experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience with working in a customer facing role with large strategic customers
- Experience with SQL, scripting, networking & infrastructure
Why join us
- We are a team of 120+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- We share knowledge and within our team of talented programmers, you will grow much faster
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries
- We use techniques of agile software development
- We are fans of the Lean Startup methodology, we love Trello, Jira, Slack
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- Free refreshments in the office during the day.
Monthly salary (gross): 1000-2500 €
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location