Do you want to become a key part of our product team to design the future of Slido? We’re looking for a UX Designer, who will help us to build the product thousands of people worldwide will love to use.
We appreciate open, humble and technically minded designers who can create extraordinary customer-focused solutions to make our users even more satisfied.
- Design flows, sketches, visuals and prototype ideas
- Incorporate market analysis, customer feedback and usability findings into design
- Cooperate closely with Product and Engineering teams to make meaningful improvements to our product
- Facilitate design discussions and give feedback to contribute to the overall direction of your product area
- Collaborate with external UX studios
- 2+ years of experience with designing digital interfaces
- You have an outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating knowledge in UX and visual design
- Striving for simplicity, i.e. great design is invisible
- You thrive in a feedback environment, responding with creative thinking and design
- Excellent communication with the ability to clearly present design concepts
- Passionate about watching the latest UX/UI trends
Why join us
- We are a team of 130+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- Free refreshments in the office during the day.
Monthly salary (gross): 1000-2500 €
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location