There is only one chance for a first impression – this applies also for a webpage visit. We are looking for a new colleague who will create experiences that attract and delight (our really awesome) customers worldwide.
Are you looking for a job that you would look forward to every morning?
Become a key part of our marketing team and design the future of Slido with us.
- Design flows, sketches, visuals and prototype ideas for our website (bringing simplicity and user friendliness)
- Work through design problems from beginning to end – translate research insights into ideas, from new features and design workflows to realize them
- Develop and maintain consistent branding through our webpage
- Collaborate with UX/marketing/engineering peers to ensure a consistent and cohesive experience for our users
- Actively participate in design discussions and give feedback to contribute to the overall direction of our marketing team (we want to hear your ideas and opinions!)
- You have already done one or two (of course ideally countless) conversion-focused web designs (if they reflect our “simply clever” value, even better)
- You understand the principles of responsive web design
- You know your way around Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD and other Creative Suite tools (extra point for prototyping your ideas)
- You get what the user needs and you don’t make only pretty, but also functional things
- You are friends with English and you would never ever put a typo in your design!
- You spend more time watching the newest design/UX/UI trends than Netflix
- You’re a positive team player with razor-sharp attention to detail
- You are open to feedback and you don’t take it as criticism, but as input for improvement
- If you already worked in an Agile development process, you’ve got extra points
- Bonus points go also for proficiency in HTML/CSS/JavaScrypt
Why join us
- We are a team of 150+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- You have the opportunity to visit top leading conferences in various countries
- We love biking, running and hiking. Join our own Slido sports team called “Tu ma bolí”
- If you are more into music than sports, you can become part of our very own band
- Free refreshments (mainly bananas) & yummy coffee in the office
- Culture of freedom & responsibility (yes, flexible work hours included)
Monthly salary (gross): 1200-2400 € + monthly bonus
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority